Fujitsu quietly launched the new Stylistic Q616, an hybrid Tablet PC with last-generation Core M processors and an 11.6-inch display with Wacom Feel EMR digitizer.
Without an official press release, Fujitsu extends the Stylistic family with the new Stylistic Q616. Described by Fujitsu like a “mainstream hybrid”, the new Q616 is a business-oriented Tablet PC for mobile workers.
Dominated by a 11.6-inch IPS screen with Wacom Feel EMR digitizer (it uses the standard ultra-compact Fujitsu stylus that can be inserted into the Tablet PC), the Stylistic Q616 is an upgraded edition of the Stylistic Q665 launched in July; the new model uses the more powerful and battery friendly Intel “Skylake-Y” Core M processors, but the hull and the accessories are the same.
The full datasheet features:
- Intel Core m3-6Y30, m5-6Y54 o m7-6Y75
- Intel HD515 integrated graphics
- Intel vPro (Core m7 only)
- 4 GB LPDDR3 RAM (8 GB optional with Core m7)
- 64, 128, 256 or 512 GB SSD
- 11.6-inch IPS (1920×1080) display, 16:9, 300 nits
- Wacom Feel EMR digitizer
- USB 3.0; audio combo, microHDMI, microSIM
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 4.0
- Miracast and Intel WiDi support
- Optional WWAN 4G/LTE
- Optional fingerprint reader
- Optional NFC
- 2 MP and 5 MP webcams
- Stereo speakers; dual microphones
- Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity
- Internal 38 Wh battery
- Dimension: 294.8 x 192.4 x 11.9 mm
- Dimension with keyboard: 294.8 x 228.18 x 22.14 mm
- Weight: 775 grams (1555 gr. with keyboard)
As an option to increase the connectivity, Fujitsu offers a docking cradle with three USB 3.0 connectors, RJ-45, HDMI and VGA; a folio cover, a keyboard cover and a protective cover with kickstand and handstrap are also available.
The Fujitsu Stylistic Q616 will be available worldwide since May; no information about the price.