During the Fujitsu Forum 2015, Fujitsu launches the third generation of the Lifebook T93* family: it is the new Fujitsu Lifebook T936, now with Intel Core “Skylake-U” i5 and i7 processors.
The Lifebook T93* family arrives to its second upgrade: born in late 2013 as Lifebook T904 and upgraded last January with the Intel Broadwell processors as T935, the high-end, Ultrabook-certificated convertible gains the new sitxth-generation Intel Core i5 and i7: it is the Lifebook T936.
The new model inherits all the top features of the old one, in particular the extreme connectivity, the magnesium-aluminum chassis and the user-replaceable battery; the 13.3-inch, Wacom-enabled bi-directional rotatable display is still available in a ultra-high resolution variant but it is still glossy.
Available with Windows 10 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro or Windows 7 Professional, the Fujitsu Lifebook T936 allows an easy integration into the existing infrastructure – and it uses the same accessories and battery of older T904 and T935.
The full technical details include:
- Intel Core i5-6200U, i5-6300U or i7-6600U
- Integrated Intel HD520 Graphics
- Up to 16 GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM
- Up to 512 GB SSD (2.5-inch)
- 13.3-inch IPS display (2560×1440 or 1920×1080), 16:9, glare, 350 nits
- Wacom Feel EMR
- 2x USB 3.0, HDMI, RJ45, SmartCard, SD, audio combo
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1
- Miracast and Intel Wireless Display support
- 4G/LTE WWAN
- 2.0 MP camera
- Accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light sensor, magnetic field sensor, compass
- Backlit keyboard
- 45 Wh user-replaceable battery
- Dimensions: 321 x 235 x 19.3 mm
- Weight: 1600 grams
The new Fujitsu Lifebook T935 will be available in few weeks with a US$ 1500 starting price for the Core i5 models with Full HD display.
Article by Tablet PC Street
Via | Fujitsu