Fujitsu Europe announced today the new hybrid Stylistic R726, a professional-oriented Tablet PC with last-generation Intel Core processors, active stylus and a super-slim keyboard option.
During the “Day Zero” of the Fujitsu Forum 2015 in Munich (Germany), Fujitsu expands its professional Tablet PC portfolio with a new Stylistic model: it is the brand new Fujitsu Stylistic R726, a hbrid 2-in-1 Windows 10 Tablet PC that offers the latest sixth-generation Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors.
With its 12.5-inch Full HD IPS display (available with an anti-glare option), the new Stylistic R726 is the forerunner of the new Stylistic R family of devices, but it is also the first Sylake-based Tablet PC for Fujitsu. According to Fujitsu, the Stylistic R726 is “a 2-in-1 with a new approach to mobility and design“.
The features of the new device include a super-slim keyboard option, an integrated stand, durable materials (magnesium-aluminum housing), a full set of connectivity and enterprise-grade security options. Fujitsu confirmed the presence of an optional active stylus: according to the Fujitsu tradition, it probably uses Wacom EMR technology but there is no confirmation of this.
The full datasheet includes:
- Intel Core i3-6100U, i5-6200U or i7-6300U processors
- Intel HD520 Graphics
- 8 GB of LPDDR3 RAM
- Up to 512 GB SSD
- 12.5-inch (1920×1080), 400 nits
- Unconfirmed active digitizer
- USB 3.0; HDMI, miniDisplayPort, audio combo
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC
- Memory slot
- VGA and RJ45 Gigabit LAN via docking cradle
- Dual internal microphones, stereo speakers
- Optional 4G/LTE WWAN with GPS
- SmartCard reader
- Dual webcam (2.0 and 5.0 MP)
- Weight: 789 grams without keyboard
- Dimensions: 319 x 201 x 9,5 mm
- Windows 10 Pro or Windows 8.1 Pro
The new Stylistic R726 will be available later this year with a still unannounced starting price.